If you’re looking for ways to increase sales and profits for your business, you should look at promoting ductless HVAC systems to customers in your market. No matter what climate region you are in, ductless HVAC systems are a great way to provide your customers with efficient heating and cooling solutions that will increase their comfort and save them money on their energy bills.
Ductless systems are very popular for customers who have older homes or buildings that don’t have space for a ductwork system. Many historical homes or commercial buildings that don’t have adequate attic space for central air conditioning can benefit from a ductless system
Ductless systems have recently seen a resurgence in popularity for a variety of reasons. Today’s units are very efficient and attractive and there’s a variety of options to choose from. Systems have been designed to provide high-efficiency ratings, 80 percent heating capacity at minus 20° F, and wifi enabled smart controls. The units can be easily installed on the floor, a cassette system in the ceiling or in the wall depending on esthetic needs and space restrictions and they can be controlled remotely or with a wall-mounted digital thermostat.
Benefits of ductless HVAC systems include:
- Energy efficient. Ductless systems use a lot less energy than central HVAC units or window air conditioners, which means lower energy bills for your customer. In addition, if you install multiple units, the units can be controlled individually for each room in the house, which is more energy efficient than using a central air conditioning system.
- Easy installation. These systems can be installed in much less time than it takes to put in central air conditioning. A two-person crew would need at least a week to install the ductwork and other components of a central air conditioning system. A ductless mini-split system can be installed in a day. This means less labor charges for you, less inconvenience for your customer and more profit!
- Compact Size. Their compact size makes ductless AC units perfect for cooling small living spaces, such as apartments and dorm rooms. They’re also great for cooling individual rooms in larger homes, particularly basements, garages and attics, which are usually not ventilated well. Also, ductless air conditioners are easy to store because of their small size, which means they take up less space in your warehouse and in your company trucks.
- Super quiet. Central HVAC systems and window units can make a lot of noise, but ductless ones are quiet. The noise they make is usually no more than a quiet hum. It amounts to background noise that is easily drowned out by conversation, music and television.
- Low maintenance. Ductless systems have fewer mechanical components, use much less refrigerant and since there is no loss of airflow due to issues with ductwork, the systems tend to be easier to maintain.
- Green Certified. Ductless systems meet LEED standards and can earn points for a building seeking LEED certification.
Source 1™ HVAC Supply carries a full line of ductless HVAC systems from York and Guardian. All are committed to providing high quality products, training and customer service to ensure your ductless install projects are a success. For more information about the variety of ductless HVAC systems we carry, visit www.source1hvacsupplycom or your local Source 1™ HVAC Supply Center.